Need to Know
Where we are asked to give an indication of prices for a suggested itinerary we will refer you to the website of the recommended supplier.
As a guideline though the following inclusions/exclusions apply.
Prices are quoted per person and based on twin share or double occupancy. Single rooms are usually available, subject to availability, upon payment of a supplement. The applicable single supplement will be included in our quotation to you.
Prices Usually Include
• Accommodation and meals as specified in the itinerary
• All Park entry fees and concession fees
• 2 game activities (usually drives or walks) per day (or 1 full day drive with packed lunch) whilst in game parks. This does not include travelling days.
• Transfers between airport and hotel on arrival and departure
• Services of experienced guides
Prices Usually Exclude
• Visa costs
• International flights
• Accommodation other than that described above
• Bar drinks, tips and other items of a personal nature (unless otherwise specified)
In the modern era there are few places that can be guaranteed as absolutely safe from any risk or danger.
Your safari will take you into the African bush where the possibility of encountering wild animals must be expected.
That said, the local partners we work with are experienced in local conditions; well trained on how to avoid any unnecessary risk and how to manage any situations that might arise.
One of the great attractions of being on safari is getting away from cities and the problems they attract. Nevertheless, for your own peace of mind, we strongly advise that you check prevailing travel advice being issued by your own government before travelling.
It is a condition of travelling on a safari booked by us that you have adequate personal travel insurance in place.
This insurance must include cover for the cost of eventualities like medical treatment overseas, for emergency evacuation and for repatriation if necessary.
We are happy to recommend companies that offer excellent travel insurance policies. Please don’t hesitate to ask us.
We carry comprehensive Tour Operators Liability Insurance and we only work with camps, lodges and local partners who also have in place their own operators liability insurance.